Order & Delivery Process
We are pleased to announce that we offer FREE DELIVERY to anywhere in the UK Mainland ONLY. *See Exceptions Below
Delivery Details For Large Heavy Items
Packaging - The delivery team will remove and dispose of all packaging if required.
Delivery Options For TVs & Large Heavy Items
Assembly Service – Options Available at Checkout
The delivery team will carefully unpack your TV and provide light assembly in the room of your choice. This includes assembling your TV onto its stand and taking away all packaging, only for £9.99
(Does not include wall mounting)
Please note the following requirements when receiving delivery.
- Photo ID of the cardholder who purchased the item. Passport / Driving licence
- Utility Bill or Business documentation to confirm proof of address.
- Items will be delivered by a two-man crew, they will unpack and power on, once inspected you will sign to say you are completely satisfied.
- Capable person to check the item is not damaged in any way. Also to sign the delivery note to confirm the item is not damaged.
- A two-man crew will take away packaging if required.
- Please note, the courier will call and arrange a date directly with you - that is convenient.
- After inspection and signing of the delivery note, you cannot claim for any physical damage or missing parts.
- Re-Delivery costs will apply up to £100.00 if not home or cancelling a collection or delivery within 24 hours of collection / delivery time.
Scotland - £19.99
Scotland - North of Glasgow / Edinburgh £49.99