White Glove Delivery Service on All TVs
Order & Delivery Process
We are pleased to announce that we now offer FREE DELIVERY to anywhere in the UK Mainland.
For large items the courier company will contact the customer directly and arrange a suitable delivery date.
Smaller items will be sent tracked via DPD, Royal mail etc
Surcharge to NI -Please email for price - (TVs will not be sent to NI)
White Glove Delivery - This service provides a scheduled delivery appointment where a two person team will bring the item inside your residence to the room of your choice.
This includes carrying your TV up two flights of stairs.
The team will unpack and power on the TV to show it has not been damaged in transit. This is your time to check the TV before signing to say you are completely satisfied.
Assembly Service on Request
If requested & paid for before delivery -
The delivery team will carefully unpack your TV and provide light assembly in the room of your choice - limited to 30 minutes maximum at a cost of £29.99
(Does not include wall mounting)
Packaging - The delivery team will remove and dispose of all packaging.
Please note the following requirements when receiving delivery.
- Photo ID of the cardholder who purchased the item. Passport / Driver’s license
- Utility Bill or Business documentation to confirm proof of address.
- Items will be delivered by a two man crew, they will unpack and power on, once inspected you will sign to say you are completely satisfied.
- Capable person to check the item is not damaged in any way. Also to sign the delivery note to confirm the item is not damaged.
- Two man crew will take away packaging if required.
- Please note the courier will call and arrange a date directly with you - that is convenient.
- After inspection and signing of the delivery note you can not claim for any physical damage or missing parts.