About Our Stock
Why can we offer such low prices?
What is Liquidated Stock?
When a business or firm is terminated or bankrupt, its assets are sold and the proceeds pay creditors.
Basically 100s of electronic company's / suppliers up and down the country are terminated or go bankrupt every day. Their stock is then sold off in order to pay creditors. We step in and buy pallets and pallets of this stock at very low prices.
We have also now established deals with large UK distributors who sell off last year’s stock or excess stock for companies.
When the new TV models / appliances are released for that particular year - the big retailers want to sell off the previous year’s stock as quickly as possible. That’s where we step in.
How can we ensure the TV / appliance is New?
Every Product supplied to us goes through the same quality check
1) Serial numbers are checked to ensure the warranty is valid or retailer warranty provided.
2) TVs - Service menu is accessed in each product in order to validate the viewing hours on each TV - basically this will show if the Product has been previously used as a display model.
3) Any Product that does not conform to the above is rejected and sold off to local traders.
4) We will only sell a Product that conforms to the above - The margins are so tight on each item that it does not make any business sense for us to send a product out that might be rejected by the customer.
** Please Note - upon delivery the courier will unpack and switch on the TV for you to check. This will ensure you are 100% happy with the TV before you sign to accept the goods **
** Once Signed you can not claim for any physical damage **
What is the warranty?
All of our items come with a manufacturer’s / smartappliancesuk warranty - Any technical fault with the item and we will resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible. This gives you the customer full peace of mind. Physical damage to the item is not covered or any attempt to repair by anyone which has not been authorised by smartappliancesuk.
What will my item include?
All of our items come with:
- Remote and power cable.
- Some TVs require both a regular and SMART remote which we will provide.
- All TVs come with the screws and stand unless a wall bracket is requested.
- If your TV requires a connect box then this will be provided
- 99% of TV's now come with an E-Manaul - This is an electronic manual via the TV menu. We cannot guarantee your item will include a paper manual, however we can send you a downloadable one, just pop us an email.
- Not all sound bars will include brackets.
- Please note some items may be in an open box condition where the original packaging my not be pristine also the original paper work may not be included.
What is the item condition?
** Please note the item description will supersede the generic description below - below is the worst case scenario **
** Please note this is not a brand new sealed item direct from the manufacturer unless stated on the product description **
All of our items are in excellent condition and all of our stock is new. Every TV is checked and tested before sending for quality purposes. All components are checked before packaging. All TV's and components are security marked. All TV's come with a full warranty!
On occasion we have noticed a TV may have a small scuff/mark on the back. This is at most 1 in every 100 TV's. We not send out a TV with any marks to the screen or front facing bezel. Also on occasion the box may not be in the best condition or we may swap the box for our own to ensure a safe delivery.