New - In Stock
Fast FREE Delivery
With its Neo Quantum Processor 4K, an anti-glare screen, and Motion Xcelerator Turbo Plus, this Samsung TV brings you the ultimate in 4K gaming and entertainment.
What we love
- Samsung's cutting-edge Quantum Matrix Technology precisely controls the Quantum Mini LEDs for super-fine detail, accurate contrast, and a brilliantly intense picture
- With Quantum HDR 2000 powered by HDR10+ you'll see true-to-life quality with rich colour and remarkable contrast – every movie will be optimised to look just as the director intended
- From the latest TV show to that classic movie, the Neo Quantum 4K processor automatically adjusts the brightness, enhances the contrast, and upscales everything you're watching to flawless 4K
- Samsung's anti-glare TV screen absorbs reflections, so you can enjoy TV in incredible colour and contrast all day. And thanks to the ultra-wide viewing angles, no matter where you sit you'll see every detail
- The TV uses 8 speakers on all sides of the screen and Dolby Atmos to create Super Surround Sound. You'll be able to follow the action, and every footstep and whisper will pull you deeper into the story
Good to know
- Object Tracking Sound PLUS has 8 dedicated speakers built into the sides of the TV - you'll hear the roar from the crowd travelling across the pitch
- Get the best out of your next-gen console with the Motion Xcelerator Turbo Plus - 4K QLED and HDMI 2.1 work together to get you 120 Hz refresh rates and ultra-low input lag. So, you'll experience ultra-smooth, lightning quick 4K gaming on your TV.
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro makes ultra-crisp HDR gaming on your big screen a reality - and you won't miss an enemy lurking in the shadows with Samsung's Dynamic Black Equalizer technology
- Dive into a huge collection of 4K films, TV shows, and all your favourite catch-up apps on Samsung's Smart TV platform - all in one place at the touch of a button
- Bixby, Alexa, Google Assistant - they're all built-in, so you can control your TV using your favourite voice assistant
- Display 2 things at once on your TV with Multi View. You can watch something on the left screen while mirroring your phone screen on the right - perfect for checking a walkthrough mid-game
- With its elegant design and super-slim profile this Neo QLED TV looks beautiful from every angle – you'll get the perfect view, wherever you are in the room
- Manufacturer's Part Number
- QE55QN90BATXXU QE55QN90B
- - TV: Titan black
- Stand: Sand black
- Aluminium & plastic
- Internal menu languages
- 28 languages
- Box contents
- - Samsung QE55QN90BATXXU 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR Neo QLED TV
- Smart control
- Remote control
- Batteries for remote
- Table-top stand
- Power cable
- User manual
- - TV with stand: 768 x 1227.4 x 235.6 mm (H x W x D)
- TV: 705.6 x 1227.4 x 25.9 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed: 844 x 1409 x 177 mm (H x W x D)
- - TV with stand: 21.9 kg
- TV: 17.7 kg
- Boxed: 28 kg
- 1 year
- Remote control
- Samsung smart control
- PVR function
- VESA mount
- 200 x 200
- Table-top stand
- Other features
- - Sleep timer
- Parental lock
- Built-in WiFi
- Bluetooth 5.2
- DLNA certified
- - HDMI 2.1 x 4
- USB 2.0 x 2
- Audio output
- Optical x 1
White Glove Delivery Service: Your Ultimate Convenience
At Smart Appliances UK, we understand the importance of a smooth delivery experience. That's why we offer our exclusive White Glove Delivery Service, designed to make receiving your items a breeze.
What You Can Expect:
1. Scheduled Delivery: We take care of the logistics. Our friendly two-person team will arrive at your doorstep at a time that suits you. They'll handle your item with care, bringing it inside and placing it exactly where you want it.
2. Easy Setup, No Hassle: Got a heavy TV that needs to go upstairs? No worries! Our skilled team will handle the heavy lifting, ensuring your TV reaches its destination without a scratch.
3. Unpacking and Inspection: Your satisfaction matters. We'll unpack your TV and even power it on for you. Take your time to inspect it thoroughly. We want to ensure it's in perfect condition before we leave.
4. Optional Assembly Support: Need a hand with setting up your new purchase? We offer an optional assembly service for a small fee. Our experts will spend up to 30 minutes assisting you, making sure everything is set up just the way you like it. ONLY £9.99
5. Hassle-Free Cleanup: Once your TV is set up, we won't leave a mess behind. Our team will take away all the packaging materials, leaving your home as tidy as before.
Order & Delivery Process: Making It Simple for You
Free UK Mainland Delivery: We're pleased to offer free delivery across the UK Mainland.
For our friends in specific areas of Scotland (North of Glasgow/Edinburgh), a minor additional fee applies.
What You Need to Know:
Identification: Have your photo ID and proof of address ready for a quick verification process.
Thorough Inspection: We encourage you or a trusted representative to inspect the item before signing the delivery note. Our team will patiently wait while you ensure everything is as expected.
Flexible Scheduling: Our courier will give you a call to arrange a delivery time that fits your schedule. We value your time and convenience.
After you've signed the delivery note, any claims related to physical damage or missing parts cannot be processed. Your careful inspection at delivery is crucial.
When we power on your TV, it's your responsibility to ensure it's free from damage. We're here to assist you throughout this process, making sure you're completely satisfied with your purchase.
At Smart Appliances UK, your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. If you have any questions or specific requests, don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to make your delivery experience delightful and stress-free!
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS TERM WILL RESULT IN ANY DAMAGE CLAIM TO BE VOID
What is Liquidated Stock?
Liquidated stock refers to merchandise from businesses that have closed down or gone bankrupt. These products are sold off to cover the debts of the company. We acquire these items, particularly from electronic companies, at significantly reduced prices. Additionally, we have partnerships with major UK distributors, allowing us to obtain excess or last year's stock from various companies.
Quality Checks for Each TV/Product:
We take the quality of our products seriously. Here's how we ensure the items meet high standards:
Warranty Validation: We verify the validity of the warranty or provide our own retailer warranty. In some cases, due to the nature of liquidated stock, serial plates from manufacturers might be missing.
Usage Validation: For TVs, we check the viewing hours to ensure the product has not been previously used. This helps us ensure you receive a product in excellent condition.
Rejection Policy: Any product that doesn't meet our strict standards is rejected. These items are then sold to local traders. We only sell products that pass our rigorous checks to guarantee customer satisfaction.
Important: We understand how crucial it is for you to receive a flawless product. That's why our delivery process includes unpacking and turning on the TV for your inspection. Please carefully examine the item before signing for it, as any physical damage reported after signing cannot be claimed.
What is the Warranty?
All items you purchase from us come with a warranty provided by the manufacturer or smartappliancesuk. This warranty ensures that in the event of any technical issues, we will promptly address and resolve the problem for you. It's our way of providing you with complete peace of mind. However, it's important to note that this warranty does not cover physical damage or any attempts at repairs made by unauthorized individuals.
What Will My Item Include?
Your purchase is comprehensive and includes everything you need to get started:
- Accessories: Your item will come with a remote and power cable.
- TV Specifics: For TVs, you might receive both regular and SMART remotes if needed. Additionally, screws and a stand will be provided unless you request a wall bracket. If your TV requires a connect box, it will be included.
- E-Manual: Most TVs now come with an electronic manual accessible through the TV menu. If a paper manual is not included, don't worry; we can send you a downloadable version via email.
- Note: Some items might be in an open box condition, meaning the original packaging may not be pristine. Also, the original paperwork might not be included, but we ensure all necessary components are provided.
What is the Item Condition?
We take pride in delivering products in excellent condition:
- Quality Assurance: Every item, especially TVs, undergoes rigorous testing to ensure it meets our high standards. We perform security marking to safeguard your purchase.
- Occasional Imperfections: In very rare instances, a TV might have a minor scuff or mark on the back. However, please rest assured that this won't affect the performance, and it will be hardly noticeable. We never send out TVs with marks on the screen or front bezel.
- Packaging: To ensure safe delivery, we might replace the original box with our own sturdy packaging. Our priority is to make sure your item arrives in perfect condition.
How to Claim a Free Extended warranty!
All SmartAppliancesUK products come with the manufacturers/ retailers 1 year warranty as standard.
Here are a few SMART ideas to extend the warranty on your New TV -
Why pay on average £425 more for a TV at Currys with an extra 4 years warranty? Modern TV's with mature advanced technology can easily last the life of a 5 year warranty with no issues! Do not be fooled by this sales pitch.
The most common problem with TV's these days is the screen being broken rather than any electronic parts failing!
Please do not fall into the trap of the "5 year warranty" deals - Save your hard earned cash buy with Smart Appliances UK and use the options below to claim an extended warranty!
Warranties sold in shops are often massively over-priced
Many shops will try to flog a warranty on virtually everything - even if the goods only cost a few quid.
Sometimes the warranties cost almost as much as buying a new product. In which case, it's better to take the risk, save the money, and buy a new one if your product breaks.
But if you do want an extended warranty, you can buy an insurance product which covers multiple products, or use a handy comparison tools which searches for the cheapest option. With the comparison site the warranty and the item don't necessarily have to be purchased from the same shop, giving you time to find the best deal.
Free extra year's warranty available with packaged Bank account
An extended warranty is provided as standard if you have the Nationwide FlexPlus account as part of its £10/mth package of extras. It gives an extra year's cover after the manufacturer's guarantee expires.
As most manufacturers automatically include a year's guarantee, that means you can get two years for no cost.
The account also includes worldwide travel insurance, mobile phone insurance and breakdown cover all included within the £10/mth package.
There's no limit on the number of appliances and it covers up to £2,000 per claim with a maximum claim of up to £10,000 per 12-month period. However, it doesn't cover items purchased outside the UK, or 12 months before opening the account.
Your home insurance might cover you
Some home insurance policies will cover electrical items and white goods from theft and damage and breakdown.
'All-risks' cover usually includes items taken outside the home too. Simply check on your home insurance policy, A quick phone call to them is all you need to do.
Compare Extended Warranties
A free to use, extended warranty and service plan comparison website for domestic electrical goods.
http://www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk/ is simple price comparison site where you can compare the price of warranties across a range of household items. It's run by four providers - Currys PC World, Argos, Domestic & General, Tesco - under an agreement with the Office of Fair Trading.
This comparison site often comes out best for single products, and for multiple products with low values, so check for the items you want to cover and see whether you can beat the multiple item policies above.
Be very careful when using this site as it can be confusing in the way it lists policies. For some policies listed you pay monthly, but others are priced for three or five years. Check that the price - and the cover - are suitable for your needs.
You can't click through from the comparison site to the provider, so you'll have to visit the warranty provider separately. Usually, you'll then need to call or visit a store as only a couple of providers allow you to buy online.
Best for: Single products
No single warranties are that cheap. If you do want one, check out the following..
www.surewise.com also offers cover for single products for £5.99/month, with a maximum item value of £3,000. It has an excess of £30 (or £50 if the product is more than five years old), but could still come out on top for more expensive items.
- Price: £5.99/month
- FCA-regulated? Yes - full details on safety
- Covered for theft? No
- Limit per item, per claim: £300
- Includes parts? Yes
- Excess? £30 to £50
- Max age of appliance: Eight years for multi-appliance policies
Best for: Multiple products
Warranty Direct is one of the biggest providers of this type, and is often cheapest for multiple appliance warranties, especially if you've fairly high-value products to cover.
The Warranty Direct plan costs from £12.75/month for three appliances, such as your cooker, washing machine and TV and offers cover against mechanical, electrical or electronic breakdown. Accidental damage is not included.
The plan covers all items up to £2,000, but there's also an annual claim cap of £2,000. So if you claim once for a TV worth £2,000, you won't be able to claim again that year.
- Price: From £12.75/month
- FCA-regulated? Yes - full details on safety
- Covered for theft? No
- Annual claim cap: £2,000
- Includes parts? Yes
- Excess? £20
- Max age of appliance: Eight years for multi-appliance policies
Prices and payments
As you would expect all our prices are in UK pounds. The total cost of your order will be the price of the products you order, the delivery charge (if any), plus any additional services you choose e.g. premium delivery or installation. You’ll see all these in your Shopping Basket before you submit an order. Payment is deducted once an order is submitted.
If our risk analysis software highlights a transaction as being potentially fraudulent we may ask you for further proof of identity and address. Please do not be offended as we take your security very seriously.
Is shopping online with smartappliancesuk safe?
At SmartAppliancesUK Ltd, we care about security and make every effort to ensure our transaction process is safe and that your personal information is secure.
We can assure you that every order you make on our website is safe. We use strict security precautions to make our website safe, including the use of a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) server. Any information you enter while you're using the secure server is encrypted before being transmitted, so it is virtually impossible for an outside party to access or intercept your information.
You can check that you are shopping in a secure environment by looking for either a locked padlock icon or an image of a key in the bar at the bottom of your screen. Additionally, your web address should start with https: - the ‘s’ indicating it is a secure page. This should appear on any page where you are entering personal information, such as your payment card details.
The latest versions of the most popular browsers, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox support this secure connection. If for any reason this option has been disabled on your browser, you will not be able to transact or login until you reset these options. Find this option in your browser settings under security.
Return and faulty goods policy
U.1 Returns and exchanges can only be processed with proof of purchase.
U.10 You cannot return unwanted items after 14 days of purchase.
U.10.1 You cannot return unwanted cables if the warranty sticker is broken on the item or the sealed packageing is broken. These items must stay in their sealed bags.
U,11 In accordance with your rights when you purchase goods online, unwanted products can be returned opened so long as you notify us you want to return them within 14 calendar days from the day of delivery.
U.12 When returned the item must include all original packaging, be in ‘as new’ condition and must not have been used, installed or had any data input on them. You will also be responsible for covering the cost of any return carriage for an unwanted item; the return carriage cost for small items is £7 and larger items up to £100 depending on the item type.
U.13 Please note each TV stores the amount of hours it has been switched on for - If this exceeds 1 hour when returned - no refund will be issued.
U.14 There may also be a re-stocking fee of up to 20% of the purchase price, applied for any items we find that have been opened and used. If you wish to discuss any of your options with us please give us a call so we can confirm these with you.
If you’ve used the product
It’s fine if the product has been unpacked for checking but if it’s been used or installed, we can only give you a partial refund. This can be up to 50% of the product’s cost. If it’s used, then 14 day refund rules will apply. Please note TVs record their view hours, this can be checked when the TV is returned to us.
Your item is under warranty from the date of purchase and any technical issues must be reported to the firstname.lastname@example.org in writing with photos of the fault and photos of serial plate.
If your product develops a fault, you have the option of a repair, exchange or refund if the fault occurs within 7 days of delivery. You must notify Smart Appliances UK in writing with evidence i.e. pictures.
You must not continue to use the product as this could cause further damage. If you accept a resolution/fix method by Smart Appliances UK - you can not claim for a full refund - only an exchange or a smart appliances UK voucher.
If the fault with your product occurs within its guarantee period (normally 12 months from delivery) we will offer you a prompt repair service. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault.
Obviously we can’t be expected to guarantee against misuse, accident, neglect, commercial use, loss of data stored on any form of writeable/ rewriteable media/ hard drive devices, dead pixels of an amount not covered by the manufacturer’s specifications or normal wear and tear. Please note that if repairs are done by us or authorised agents our guarantee can't apply. This guarantee is in addition to your normal statutory rights.
Products which are booked in for repairs, will on average take 7-28 days, unless parts are not available and need to be orders therefore may take longer.
We advise keeping the original packaging for the length of your warranty in case the product has to be sent to a service centre or back to us.
Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question as above.
Any product that is sold to a business or used for business / commercial purposes is classified as a B2B sale and the warranty period is only 1 month from the date of sale. The conditions above set out under fault products, apply for this period.
When an item (large greater than 15kg) is delivered - it is unpacked by the two man crew and switched on for inspection by the customer. This is the point that the customer is to either accept the goods as per inspection or reject them - just like viewing the item in a shop. Any claim for damage after this will be rejected and returns not accepted. If the item is damaged please take photos, reject the item and email us straight away at email@example.com.
- After inspection and signing of the delivery note you cannot claim for any physical damage.
- If you refuse the courier to unpack the goods and you accept the item - you cannot claim for any damage at a later date.
Replacement Items or Parts
Please note - if smart appliances uk need to send any item to a customer for any reason - the item has to be paid for first.
Once the original item is sent back to us by a recorded method of postage we will refund the customer in full. (it is the customers responsibility to ensure the safe complete return of the item back to smart appliances uk).
The customer can send the original item back to us by a recorded method of postage - once the original item is back to us then we will post the replacement item.
Cancelling an order
If you wish to cancel an order before delivery please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received your request, we will contact you to confirm cancellation.
If your item has been dispatched you will be liable for the cost which will vary between £10 for small items and up to £150 for large items such as TVs / white goods.
We reserve the right to recover costs incurred due to your cancelation.
We can not be held responsible for failed delivery of an item - we will do our best to mitigate any delays.
We recommend taking physical possession of the TV before hiring third party installers - smartappliancesuk are not liable for costs relating to failed delivery.
It is the customers full responsibility to make sure the item is returned safely and is liable for any damages.
Shipping costs by us are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Printing and Pricing Errors
In the event a product is listed at a wrong price due to a typographical (human) error or incorrect pricing information received from our suppliers, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed prior to a contract being made.
Depending on the situation as stated above regarding your product - refunds can take between 2 - 30 days from the date of being authorised by SmartAppliancesUK LTD. The refund will be paid back to the customer by cheque sent recorded delivery to the billing address or back to the card that was originally used.
Please note that live chat is only the opinion of the operator. This does not form the contract of any sale. Customers must read each product carefully before conducting their own due diligence before making a purchase from smart appliances uk. Your contract with SmartAppliancesUK when making a purchase is within the T&C - NOT any conversation within the live chat feature.
Any offer made for example (but not limited to) - gesture of good will / replacement TV / Discount - to a customer via any method of communication will be terminated after 30 days if no communication has been made between both partys that can be evidenced in that period of time. After this period the offer will be concluded as decline by the customer.
This item is under warranty by apple – any faults found please take your airpod and invoice to an apple store where they will repair / replace your item for free. This is the quickest way to have any issue resolved as they have stock at the shop.
If you use your Airpod and / or break the warranty seal on the item then you cannot return the item for a refund due to the item being an oral product. This is stated in comsumer rights legislation. This item is security marked.
If the custom raises a dispute regarding a product via their credit or debit card for any reason and Smart Appliances UK LTD reject this claim. They must not continue to use the product for the duration until a final outcome has been reached by the card issuer.
The customer aggresses to be fully responsible for the safe keep of the item and are fully liable for any damages or loss during this period.