With Full Samsung Warranty
Key product features:
- Just speak up—your favourite Voice Assistant is built in and ready to help.
- Extreme contrast & detail with Quantum Matrix Tech PRO
- Infinity Screen for an edge-to-edge viewing experience
- Refresh rate: 120 Hz
- HDMI 2.1 x 4
- Catch-up TV & 4K streaming
- HDR: HDR10+ / HDR10 / Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG)
With its Infinity Screen, Neural Quantum Processor 8K, and Quantum Matrix Tech PRO, this Samsung TV brings you stunning edge-to-edge viewing in jaw-dropping detail.
What we love
- Samsung's state-of-the-art Quantum Matrix Tech PRO technology precisely controls the Quantum Mini LEDs for ultra-fine detail, extreme contrast, and their sharpest 8K picture yet – it's a game changer
- Don't let anything get in the way of the latest blockbuster with the fully immersive, cinematic Infinity Screen - it gives you a pristine edge-to-edge picture
- From gloomy shadows to sun-scorched scenes, watch every brilliant detail come to life with Quantum HDR 3000 powered by HDR10+
- From the nightly news to that classic movie, the Neural Quantum Processor 8K automatically adjusts the brightness, enhances the contrast, and upscales everything you're watching to brilliant 8K – even if it wasn't filmed that way
- The TV uses 12 speakers on all sides of the screen and Dolby Atmos to create Super Surround Sound. You'll be able to follow the action, and every footstep and whisper will pull you deeper into the story
- Object Tracking Sound PRO takes your entertainment to new levels with speakers that fire sound from every angle of the screen for an incredible 3D surround sound experience
Good to know
- At four times the resolution of 4K, True 8K brings enhanced colours, textures and skin tones - every seat is the best in the house
- Samsung's anti-glare TV screen absorbs reflections, so you can enjoy TV in incredible colour and contrast all day. And thanks to the ultra-wide viewing angles, no matter where you sit you'll see every detail.
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro makes ultra-crisp HDR gaming on your big screen a reality - and you won't miss an enemy lurking in the shadows with Samsung's Dynamic Black Equalizer technology
- Get the best out of your next-gen console with the Motion Xcelerator Turbo Plus - 4K QLED and HDMI 2.1 work together to get you 120 Hz refresh rates and ultra-low input lag. So, you'll experience ultra-smooth, lightning-quick gaming.
- Dive into a huge collection of 4K films, TV shows, and all your favourite catch-up apps on Samsung's smart TV platform - all in one place at the touch of a button
- Bixby, Alexa, Google Assistant - they're all built-in, so you can control your TV using your favourite voice assistant
- Display up to 4 things at once on your TV with Multi View - perfect for keeping up with the football score and checking social media while you watch a live show
- By plugging consoles, set top boxes, and other gadgets into the One Connect box, you can hide all your wires out of the way – all you'll see is the slim One Cable
|dimensions including stand|
|dimensions without stand|
|Weight with packaging||41|
|Screen technology||Neo QLED|
|Screen resolution||8K - 7680x4320|
|Model numbers||QE65QN900BTXXU, QE65QN900BT|
|Energy Consumption kWh||289|
White Glove Delivery -
This service provides a scheduled delivery appointment where a two person team will bring the item inside your residence to the room of your choice.
This includes carrying your TV up two flights of stairs.
The team will unpack and power on the TV to show it has not been damaged in transit. This is your time to check the TV before signing to say you are completely satisfied.
Assembly Service on Request
If requested & paid for before delivery -
The delivery team will carefully unpack your TV and provide light assembly in the room of your choice - limited to 30 minutes maximum at a cost of £39.99
Packaging - The delivery team will remove and dispose of all packaging.
Order & Delivery Process
We are pleased to announce that we now offer FREE DELIVERY to anywhere in the UK Mainland.
For large items the courier company will contact the customer directly and arrange a suitable delivery date.
Smaller items will be sent tracked via DPD, Royal mail etc
Surcharge to NI -Please email for price - (TVs will not be sent to NI)
Please note the following requirements when receiving delivery.
- Photo ID of the cardholder who purchased the item. Passport / Driver’s license
- Utility Bill or Business documentation to confirm proof of address.
- Items will be delivered by a two man crew, they will unpack and power on, once inspected you will sign to say you are completely satisfied.
- Capable person to check the item is not damaged in any way. Also to sign the delivery note to confirm the item is not damaged or cracked.
- Two man crew will take away packaging if required.
- Please note the courier will call and arrange a date directly with you - that is convenient.
- After inspection and signing of the delivery note you can not claim for any physical damage or missing parts.
What is Liquidated Stock?
When a business or firm is terminated or bankrupt, its assets are sold and the proceeds pay creditors.
Basically 100s of electronic company's / suppliers up and down the country are terminated or go bankrupt every day. Their stock is then sold off in order to pay creditors. We step in and buy pallets and pallets of this stock at very low prices.
We have also now established deals with large UK distributors who sell off last year’s stock or excess stock for companies.
When the new TV models / appliances are released for that particular year - the big retailers want to sell off the previous year’s stock as quickly as possible. That’s where we step in.
Quailty Checks for each TV / Product.
Every Product supplied to us goes through the same quality check
1) Serial plate / numbers are checked to ensure the warranty is valid or a retailer warranty will be provided - Due to being liquidated stock - some manufacturers serial plates may not be present.
2) TVs - Service menu is accessed in each product in order to validate the viewing hours on each TV / screen - basically this will show if the product has been powered on and screen time used.
3) Any Product that does not conform to the above is rejected and sold off to local traders.
4) We will only sell a Product that conforms to the above - The margins are so tight on each item that it does not make any business sense for us to send a product out that might be rejected by the customer.
** Please Note - upon delivery the courier will unpack and switch on the TV for you to check. This will ensure you are 100% happy with the TV before you sign to accept the goods **
** Once Signed you can not claim for any physical damage **
What is the warranty?
All of our items come with a manufacturer’s / smartappliancesuk warranty - Any technical fault with the item and we will resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible. This gives you the customer full peace of mind. Physical damage to the item is not covered or any attempt to repair by anyone which has not been authorised by smartappliancesuk.
What will my item include?
All of our items come with:
- Remote and power cable.
- Some TVs require both a regular and SMART remote which we will provide.
- All TVs come with the screws and stand unless a wall bracket is requested.
- If your TV requires a connect box then this will be provided
- 99% of TV's now come with an E-Manaul - This is an electronic manual via the TV menu. We cannot guarantee your item will include a paper manual, however we can send you a downloadable one, just pop us an email.
- Not all sound bars will include brackets.
- Please note some items may be in an open box condition where the original packaging my not be pristine also the original paper work may not be included.
What is the item condition?
** Please note the item description will supersede the generic description below - below is the worst case scenario **
** Please note this is not a brand new sealed item direct from the manufacturer unless stated on the product description **
All of our items are in excellent condition, and we never send anything out that is not quality checked. Every TV is checked and tested before sending for quality purposes. All components are checked before packaging. All TV's and components are security marked. All TV's come with a full warranty!
On occasion, we have noticed a TV may have a small scuff/mark on the back. This is at most 1 in every 100 TV's. We not send out a TV with any marks to the screen or front facing bezel. Also on occasion the box may not be in the best condition, or we may swap the box for our own to ensure a safe delivery.
How to Claim a Free Extended warranty!
All SmartAppliancesUK products come with the manufacturers/ retailers 1 year warranty as standard.
Here are a few SMART ideas to extend the warranty on your New TV -
Why pay on average £425 more for a TV at Currys with an extra 4 years warranty? Modern TV's with mature advanced technology can easily last the life of a 5 year warranty with no issues! Do not be fooled by this sales pitch.
The most common problem with TV's these days is the screen being broken rather than any electronic parts failing!
Please do not fall into the trap of the "5 year warranty" deals - Save your hard earned cash buy with Smart Appliances UK and use the options below to claim an extended warranty!
Warranties sold in shops are often massively over-priced
Many shops will try to flog a warranty on virtually everything - even if the goods only cost a few quid.
Sometimes the warranties cost almost as much as buying a new product. In which case, it's better to take the risk, save the money, and buy a new one if your product breaks.
But if you do want an extended warranty, you can buy an insurance product which covers multiple products, or use a handy comparison tools which searches for the cheapest option. With the comparison site the warranty and the item don't necessarily have to be purchased from the same shop, giving you time to find the best deal.
Free extra year's warranty available with packaged Bank account
An extended warranty is provided as standard if you have the Nationwide FlexPlus account as part of its £10/mth package of extras. It gives an extra year's cover after the manufacturer's guarantee expires.
As most manufacturers automatically include a year's guarantee, that means you can get two years for no cost.
The account also includes worldwide travel insurance, mobile phone insurance and breakdown cover all included within the £10/mth package.
There's no limit on the number of appliances and it covers up to £2,000 per claim with a maximum claim of up to £10,000 per 12-month period. However, it doesn't cover items purchased outside the UK, or 12 months before opening the account.
Your home insurance might cover you
Some home insurance policies will cover electrical items and white goods from theft and damage and breakdown.
'All-risks' cover usually includes items taken outside the home too. Simply check on your home insurance policy, A quick phone call to them is all you need to do.
Compare Extended Warranties
A free to use, extended warranty and service plan comparison website for domestic electrical goods.
http://www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk/ is simple price comparison site where you can compare the price of warranties across a range of household items. It's run by four providers - Currys PC World, Argos, Domestic & General, Tesco - under an agreement with the Office of Fair Trading.
This comparison site often comes out best for single products, and for multiple products with low values, so check for the items you want to cover and see whether you can beat the multiple item policies above.
Be very careful when using this site as it can be confusing in the way it lists policies. For some policies listed you pay monthly, but others are priced for three or five years. Check that the price - and the cover - are suitable for your needs.
You can't click through from the comparison site to the provider, so you'll have to visit the warranty provider separately. Usually, you'll then need to call or visit a store as only a couple of providers allow you to buy online.
Best for: Single products
No single warranties are that cheap. If you do want one, check out the following..
www.surewise.com also offers cover for single products for £5.99/month, with a maximum item value of £3,000. It has an excess of £30 (or £50 if the product is more than five years old), but could still come out on top for more expensive items.
- Price: £5.99/month
- FCA-regulated? Yes - full details on safety
- Covered for theft? No
- Limit per item, per claim: £300
- Includes parts? Yes
- Excess? £30 to £50
- Max age of appliance: Eight years for multi-appliance policies
Best for: Multiple products
Warranty Direct is one of the biggest providers of this type, and is often cheapest for multiple appliance warranties, especially if you've fairly high-value products to cover.
The Warranty Direct plan costs from £12.75/month for three appliances, such as your cooker, washing machine and TV and offers cover against mechanical, electrical or electronic breakdown. Accidental damage is not included.
The plan covers all items up to £2,000, but there's also an annual claim cap of £2,000. So if you claim once for a TV worth £2,000, you won't be able to claim again that year.
- Price: From £12.75/month
- FCA-regulated? Yes - full details on safety
- Covered for theft? No
- Annual claim cap: £2,000
- Includes parts? Yes
- Excess? £20
- Max age of appliance: Eight years for multi-appliance policies
Prices and payments
As you would expect all our prices are in UK pounds. The total cost of your order will be the price of the products you order, the delivery charge (if any), plus any additional services you choose e.g. premium delivery or installation. You’ll see all these in your Shopping Basket before you submit an order. Payment is deducted once an order is submitted.
If our risk analysis software highlights a transaction as being potentially fraudulent we may ask you for further proof of identity and address. Please do not be offended as we take your security very seriously.
Is shopping online with smartappliancesuk safe?
At SmartAppliancesUK Ltd, we care about security and make every effort to ensure our transaction process is safe and that your personal information is secure.
We can assure you that every order you make on our website is safe. We use strict security precautions to make our website safe, including the use of a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) server. Any information you enter while you're using the secure server is encrypted before being transmitted, so it is virtually impossible for an outside party to access or intercept your information.
You can check that you are shopping in a secure environment by looking for either a locked padlock icon or an image of a key in the bar at the bottom of your screen. Additionally, your web address should start with https: - the ‘s’ indicating it is a secure page. This should appear on any page where you are entering personal information, such as your payment card details.
The latest versions of the most popular browsers, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox support this secure connection. If for any reason this option has been disabled on your browser, you will not be able to transact or login until you reset these options. Find this option in your browser settings under security.
Return and faulty goods policy
U.1 Returns and exchanges can only be processed with proof of purchase.
U.10 You cannot return unwanted items after 14 days of purchase.
U.10.1 You cannot return unwanted cables if the warranty sticker is broken on the item or the sealed packageing is broken. These items must stay in their sealed bags.
U,11 In accordance with your rights when you purchase goods online, unwanted products can be returned opened so long as you notify us you want to return them within 14 calendar days from the day of delivery.
U.12 When returned the item must include all original packaging, be in ‘as new’ condition and must not have been used, installed or had any data input on them. You will also be responsible for covering the cost of any return carriage for an unwanted item; the return carriage cost for small items is £7 and larger items up to £100 depending on the item type.
U.13 Please note each TV stores the amount of hours it has been switched on for - If this exceeds 1 hour when returned - no refund will be issued.
U.14 There may also be a re-stocking fee of up to 20% of the purchase price, applied for any items we find that have been opened and used. If you wish to discuss any of your options with us please give us a call so we can confirm these with you.
If you’ve used the product
It’s fine if the product has been unpacked for checking but if it’s been used or installed, we can only give you a partial refund. This can be up to 50% of the product’s cost. If it’s used, then 14 day refund rules will apply. Please note TVs record their view hours, this can be checked when the TV is returned to us.
Your item is under warranty from the date of purchase and any technical issues must be reported to the firstname.lastname@example.org in writing with photos of the fault and photos of serial plate.
If your product develops a fault, you have the option of a repair, exchange or refund if the fault occurs within 7 days of delivery. You must notify Smart Appliances UK in writing with evidence i.e. pictures.
You must not continue to use the product as this could cause further damage. If you accept a resolution/fix method by Smart Appliances UK - you can not claim for a full refund - only an exchange or a smart appliances UK voucher.
If the fault with your product occurs within its guarantee period (normally 12 months from delivery) we will offer you a prompt repair service. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault.
Obviously we can’t be expected to guarantee against misuse, accident, neglect, commercial use, loss of data stored on any form of writeable/ rewriteable media/ hard drive devices, dead pixels of an amount not covered by the manufacturer’s specifications or normal wear and tear. Please note that if repairs are done by us or authorised agents our guarantee can't apply. This guarantee is in addition to your normal statutory rights.
Products which are booked in for repairs, will on average take 7-28 days, unless parts are not available and need to be orders therefore may take longer.
We advise keeping the original packaging for the length of your warranty in case the product has to be sent to a service centre or back to us.
Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question as above.
Any product that is sold to a business or used for business / commercial purposes is classified as a B2B sale and the warranty period is only 1 month from the date of sale. The conditions above set out under fault products, apply for this period.
When an item (large greater than 15kg) is delivered - it is unpacked by the two man crew and switched on for inspection by the customer. This is the point that the customer is to either accept the goods as per inspection or reject them - just like viewing the item in a shop. Any claim for damage after this will be rejected and returns not accepted. If the item is damaged please take photos, reject the item and email us straight away at email@example.com.
- After inspection and signing of the delivery note you cannot claim for any physical damage.
- If you refuse the courier to unpack the goods and you accept the item - you cannot claim for any damage at a later date.
Replacement Items or Parts
Please note - if smart appliances uk need to send any item to a customer for any reason - the item has to be paid for first.
Once the original item is sent back to us by a recorded method of postage we will refund the customer in full. (it is the customers responsibility to ensure the safe complete return of the item back to smart appliances uk).
The customer can send the original item back to us by a recorded method of postage - once the original item is back to us then we will post the replacement item.
Cancelling an order
If you wish to cancel an order before delivery please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received your request, we will contact you to confirm cancellation.
If your item has been dispatched you will be liable for the cost which will vary between £10 for small items and up to £150 for large items such as TVs / white goods.
We reserve the right to recover costs incurred due to your cancelation.
We can not be held responsible for failed delivery of an item - we will do our best to mitigate any delays.
We recommend taking physical possession of the TV before hiring third party installers - smartappliancesuk are not liable for costs relating to failed delivery.
It is the customers full responsibility to make sure the item is returned safely and is liable for any damages.
Shipping costs by us are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Printing and Pricing Errors
In the event a product is listed at a wrong price due to a typographical (human) error or incorrect pricing information received from our suppliers, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed prior to a contract being made.
Depending on the situation as stated above regarding your product - refunds can take between 2 - 30 days from the date of being authorised by SmartAppliancesUK LTD. The refund will be paid back to the customer by cheque sent recorded delivery to the billing address or back to the card that was originally used.
Please note that live chat is only the opinion of the operator. This does not form the contract of any sale. Customers must read each product carefully before conducting their own due diligence before making a purchase from smart appliances uk. Your contract with SmartAppliancesUK when making a purchase is within the T&C - NOT any conversation within the live chat feature.
Any offer made for example (but not limited to) - gesture of good will / replacement TV / Discount - to a customer via any method of communication will be terminated after 30 days if no communication has been made between both partys that can be evidenced in that period of time. After this period the offer will be concluded as decline by the customer.
This item is under warranty by apple – any faults found please take your airpod and invoice to an apple store where they will repair / replace your item for free. This is the quickest way to have any issue resolved as they have stock at the shop.
If you use your Airpod and / or break the warranty seal on the item then you cannot return the item for a refund due to the item being an oral product. This is stated in comsumer rights legislation. This item is security marked.
If the custom raises a dispute regarding a product via their credit or debit card for any reason and Smart Appliances UK LTD reject this claim. They must not continue to use the product for the duration until a final outcome has been reached by the card issuer.
The customer aggresses to be fully responsible for the safe keep of the item and are fully liable for any damages or loss during this period.